Summer officially begins at the beginning of June which is also when we jet off to Greece for a week in the sun! Bliss. It fiiiinally feels like Spring has sprung here in Sussex, well if you ignore the odd rainy days, that is 😉 The daffodils are out in full bloom, the sun has made an appearance quite a few times lately and I am just itching to dig out my summer sandals!
In a similar style to my Festive Bucket list I thought I’d share with you a few of the things that we are hoping to do before Summer properly kicks off in just a few weeks time!
- Find some local Bluebells & take some family photos
- Go Strawberry picking & bake a batch of our favourite strawberry cupcakes
- Host our first BBQ of the year
- Visit a National Trust place that we haven’t been to before & take a picnic
- Complete the Gruffalo trail at Bedgebury
- Take Bella swimming
- Plant some vegetable seeds in the garden
- Visit Josh’s Grandparents in Norfolk
- Explore our own village more
- Go for an evening trip to the beach for fish & chips and a walk – This is one of our favourite things to do on a warm evening!
- Decorate our spare bedroom – unlikely to happen before Summer arrives, but a girl can dream, right?!
- Spend a day at the Zoo – Bella has never been before but I’m sure she will absolutely love it!
- Celebrate our THREE year Wedding Anniversary!!
What are your favourite things to do at this time of year? Here’s a couple of my favourite photos of Bella from last Spring!!
Thanks for reading,