20 Facts About me
- I don’t drink hot drinks. When I say I’ll pop round for a cuppa I actually mean a glass of squash.
- I had my whole labour & birth photographed by my lovely sister in law who was our birthing partner but is also a very talented professional photographer! It’s not for everyone but we have some beautiful photos that I’ll always treasure.
- I’m a carer for my disabled dad as well as working three days a week in the office.
- I’m a complete wuss and scared of most things especially heights and open staircases.
- I’m the worst nail painter ever. Luckily my friends are pretty good at doing them for me instead 😉
- I have a serious sweet tooth. When I go out for dinner I always look at the dessert menu first!
- I’m obsessed with planning and hosting parties. Pinterest is my best friend 😉 Lots of people might think it’s OTT but I want Bella to have extra special Birthdays/ Christmas’/ Easters every single year because I never really had that growing up. She’s not even two and I already have ideas for her third birthday! 😉
- I’m very lucky to have had the same group of close friends since I was 13. They were my bridesmaids at our wedding and although we’re all doing different things in different places now when we get together it’s like we haven’t been apart.
- In February I had over 8 inches of my hair cut off and donated it to The Little Princess Trust who make wigs for children who have lost their hair through cancer treatment.
- Fresh flowers and chocolates are the way to my heart.
- I never leave the house without my make up on. Ever.
- I have never driven on a motorway.
- Autumn is my favourite season. You can read more on that here.
- I’m a pretty good baker even if I do say so myself.
- I hate scary films and TV programs. No thank you, I’d rather not give myself nightmares or scare myself more than I already am of LIFE.
- I can’t buy a bra without getting the matching bottoms too. It’s true that matching underwear makes you feel like you have your shit together, even when you don’t 😉
- I’m a proper country bumpkin. I have always lived in small quiet villages and can’t imagine ever living in a town or city.
- Despite being a country girl, my favourite ever holiday was when Josh and I went to New York City when we were 16. We are hoping to go back possibly next year!
- I’m not a huge drinker but I’ll never say no to a cocktail. Especially a Cosmo 😉
- I can’t wait to hopefully have another baby in the next couple of years and give Bella a sibling. It gives me butterflies whenever I think about it.
Thanks for reading!